Friday, May 11, 2007

lol LOR n LAW

Malaysian Law Student
UK Immigration Officer talks with new trainee : "You will find that 80% of M'sians come to UK to study Law" Trainee : "Really .......?? We must have really good Law institutions here then.......?" Officer: "You know, there ought to be a lot of lawyers in Malaysia." Trainee: "Oh, really......? That's really something I never knew. Hard to believe. In fact, Malaysia is not a big country, I've been there., you know." Officer: "I'll prove it to you. You just stand here until the next Malaysian comes along and I'll bet he's here to study Law. Trainee waits for the next influx of visitors at the immigration check point. After going through a few passports he finally chanced upon a M'sian passport. Trainee: " Mr Chong Ah Kow, welcome to Britain. Please state the purpose of your visit" Mr Chong Ah Kow :
" Study lorr....."

No comments: