Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thailand Vs Singapore

SARWATIKA ur LANPA!....I realise sumthing bout the world of "kar giu(foot-ball)" when sumthing/sum1 is gonna leave the "arena" they will always leave ppl with sum fcukin dumb memories.Durin the World Cup,we saw Zidane headbuttin tt pizza boy materrazi(fcuk care the spelling and the capital "M") and TONIGHT on the field of tt 33yrs old National Stadium 20+ bowls of Green Curry,Tom Yam Soup,Papaya Salad,etc fanatics PROTESTED over 1 penalty...and btw its only the 1st leg of the Finals la...Once decided wat u guys wanna do?acting like fools infront of 55k+ ppl(PS:should have go lor,$7 nia summore can watch "ENCORE" T_T regret..)In my entire life,tis is the first time i see the match endin at bout 107mins.
BUT most important of all,i would like to dedicate tis post to the wonderful CameraMan...."Uncle,I LOVE U!14 Feb u free?"..The camera man did a marvelous job of lettin us view the audience while those Thais are still protesting(cos i saw 1 chiobu!wakakakka....but wats the point?..how i find her...(-(-(-_-)-)-) ) JOEY!I LUB EUUUUUUUUUUU............PUI!u w8 long

No comments: