Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Introduction
Hi!Welcome to our blog.First lemme introduce myself,im a 18 F currently pursing my degree in Meridian JC and on the first post i already need ur guys help badly=( .I met tis "boy" on the bus 1 day and it was LOVE at first O.O(sight).After months of searching high and low,i finally track him down. But......HERE IS THE GOD DAMN FCUKING PROBLEM,WHEN I STARTED CONTACTIN HIM THRU SMS AT NITE HE IS ALWAYS FOOLING AROUND WITH ME.FOR EG,WHEN I SMS HIM,IT TAKES HIM 2CM OF MY ARMPIT HAIR TO GROW B4 REPLYING!I CANT STAND THIS ANYMORE,IM SCARED T_T! What if he tells me tt he is not sure bout getting into a relationship or What if he says tt he have a gf already?(Is it worth to wait for him till the day i need not buy sanitary pads?!)Can u all pls help me?Should i continue fallin in love with him or should i just forget bout him and go after ARNOLD LIM?=D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment